Attendees can be Users (people) from your organisation (added to the system by your admin) or you can invite 3rd Party Attendees that require no license.
- Users can create their own meetings
- Users can receive & manage their own actions
- 3rd Party Attendees can only receive information and not interact with the system
See adding Users here (Admin only)
To add an Attendee to a meeting (User or 3rd Party), you will first need to create a meeting.
- After creating or opening your meeting, select the 'Attendees' tab
- Then select 'Add New Attendees'
3. Select people already added to your organisation - Users or 3rd Party Attendees
4. Or create new 3rd Party Attendees
5. Add required information
6. Either 'Save & Add Another' or 'Save & Exit'
Then select people added as in Step 3 above
7. Set each Attendees role for the meeting
8. Select ' Save & Continue'
9. Select 'Next Step' and then send invites
- Invite statuses will be set automatically for Accepted, Declined or Maybe - as long as your Admin has configured the Calendar Integration. Other statuses can be set manually