Attendees can be Users (people) from your organisation (added to the system by your admin) or you can invite 3rd Party Attendees that require no license.
- Users can create their own meetings
- Users can receive & manage their own actions
- 3rd Party Attendees can only receive information and not interact with the system. See adding Meeting Attendees here
- Select 'People'
- Select 'Create New Users'
* Note: You can add System Administrators or Users and you are able to view number of each available licence on the below screenshot. Please contact use to add more licenses: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Fill in required details of the contact you are adding
a. First Name: Users Name
b. Last Name: Users Surname
c: Email Address: Users email address
d: User Name: This will be the users signin I.D
[usually same as users email but can differ]
e. Company: Company name of the user
4 a. Select 'Save & Exit' if adding 1 contact.
b. If adding multiple contacts, select 'Save & New'
As always if you get stuck you can ask for help in the chat icon on the bottom right of most pages :) or email us: email@example.com